Building an online course is more than adding content to an LMS – it involves thinking about learning theories, and building experiences for the learner that are relevant and interactive. Following are the approaches and tools that I consider when I develop an online course. Further below you will find links to samples of online learning experiences that I have built. Note that most courses built are closed to the public. If interested in seeing additional courses, please contact me.
- Curriculum development (Moodle | Blackboard)
- Online course development and instruction (Moodle, Blackboard)
- Webinar Series (Zoom | YouTube)
- Online Course Instruction – Volunteer Orientation – This is a pre-volunteering orientation built in Moodle. Course development includes consideration of the audience, interactive media, and multimedia concepts.
- Campus County Connection Webinar Series – “Campus County Connections” is a monthly webinar series that I host, record and make available. At this time there are 41 videos available for viewing. Webinars are 1 hour in length and intended to showcase programs (and partnerships) that have an on-campus research and off-campus extension component – hosted live in Webex | Zoom; posted to website and a YouTube Playlist.